Another Dodge Journey in Brazil

dirceuximenes

Hello friends, I live in Brazil, and here are the pictures of my Journey RT White.

I'm really enjoying the car, very quiet and very strong, there's lots of security items, I am more relaxed with the family when we are traveling.

Sorry for my English ...

Dirceu Ximenes

journey_05.JPG

journey_09.JPG

journey_10.JPG

journey_12.JPG

journey_13.JPG

journey_14.JPG

journey_16.JPG

journey_17.JPG

journey_19.JPG

journey_20.JPG

And this is Luna, my youngest daughter, rsrsrsrrs .... a Golden Retriever

Abçs...

Dirceu Ximenes

For those not familiar with Brazil, here are some pictures of my city and my state, Fortaleza, in Ceara state is known as the Land of Sun, many beautiful beaches, year-round sunshine, always hot water, lots of good food and a people friendly and full of joy ...

fortaleza.jpg

iracema.jpg

trilhas-fortaleza-5.jpg

CE-fortaleza02-460.jpg

03-IMAGEM-22-01-2009.jpg

iguape-2.jpg

barropretoclssico+alez+uchoa.jpg

falesias-do-morro-branco-ceara.jpg

beachpark-vista-acquashow.jpg

It is truly a paradise, a good place to vacation ....

Abçs...

Dirceu Ximenes

Edited by dirceuximenes

First of all you don't have to apologize for your English, you comments were very readable and welcome to the forum. Love the colour combination. That was the colour combination I wanted, but Mrs DoubleO7 wanted a different combo. So she got to select the colours and I got to select the options. A good trade off in the end.

Secondly, awsome photos, not only of your Journey, but of the area you live in. What a specactular place to live. Not only the area, but the photos taken of the Journey, I take are from your house. Love the landscaping.

I am interested in the 'ribbon' (in Canada we call it body side moulding). Were you able to purchase this from the dealer where you bought your vehicle? Or did you have to buy if from an automotive custom shop?

thank you, the place where I live actually has many natural beauties, as well as Canada, had a friend from Edmonton, and he showed me beautifull landscapes, my house also has a good space with a beautiful garden where Luna, my Golden Retriever likes to play and dig holes, rsrsrsr .... about the piece I bought from a manufacturer in São Paulo, bought on the internet ... once again thank you.

Too bad the 'ribbon' can't be ordered from the dealer. I haven't been able to find this item from aftermarket Dodge websites here in North America. I guess it is only available in South America.

One last comment about your photos. I really was taken aback by some of the angles of your photographs. Most photos I see are looking down at the vehicle, but I thing the ones from the lower angle are very professional. Are you a professional photographer, or does this artistic ability to compose a photo come naturally (if thats the case, I'm jealous (lol), I just can't take good photos)?

Would you mind of if I download the photo with your Golden Retirever Luna in the photo? Being a dog lover and Golden Retirievers being on of the my favourties (the other being Golden Labs). I would like to use it as my desktop background.

• 3 months later...
Too bad the 'ribbon' can't be ordered from the dealer. I haven't been able to find this item from aftermarket Dodge websites here in North America

Please let us know if you find anything......

Being a dog lover and Golden Retirievers being on of the my favourties

I too love Golden Retrievers, I had two but I had to put them down due to age. Here is a photo of them. If you want to see more go to http://www.pbase.com/windancer/dogs

138539012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...