There is probably another thread about this somewhere, but I am starting another one.

I rarely use voice commands. I do use voice for phone. Seems to work pretty good. All other commands are either not understood or work incorrectly. My Uconnect system will understand change of Sirius station commands, but almost always gets the command wrong. I haven't had any luck with Nav commands. I did see in the manual that there is a "if equipped" disclaimer. I guess the Journey R/T is not equipped. As far as changing audio modes (sirius to iPod) or to climate control, etc, it just seems easier to push the soft key. . . :shrug:

I would be interested in Nav commands while driving if others have found those possible and/or useful.

Peace.

Yup, I've started one or two threads on this topic!

We 2011 owners really got the shaft as far as voice commands are concerned, especially when compared to the 2012 model. No voice NAV commands at all (except for "Repeat Guidance" WTF!!). Voice commands for music playback do not work at all, despite what the manual says. Voice commands for phone work very well. I am also able to use voice commands to change FM or Sirius channels, or to change inputs (i.e. from FM to Sirius or ipod). That is it, no other voice commands work for us 2011 SOBs. My understanding is that all voice commands work for music playback and NAV on 2012 models.

Best of all, it appears that Chrysler doesn't give a shit and isn't going to do anythiing about it.