plastic moulding on dash

fooe

I have a 2012 rt and on the dash just to the left of the radio and controls there is about a 5 in plastic chrome looking moulding. I broke it while putting in a lockpick for the radio. The dealer wants 104.00 to replace it. I checked ebay and found nothing. Anybody have any ideas were i can purchase one?

I have a 2012 rt and on the dash just to the left of the radio and controls there is about a 5 in plastic chrome looking moulding. I broke it while putting in a lockpick for the radio. The dealer wants 104.00 to replace it. I checked ebay and found nothing. Anybody have any ideas were i can purchase one?

Something has to be wrong with that price. I replaced the much larger trim piece to the right of the radio controls - the one that goes all the way to the passenger side vent and it cost me just over $100 CDN for the part. No way that small piece to the left of the radio controls should be more than $20 or so. Are you sure they didn't give you the price for the larger piece?

check different dealerships on the price of the part.. years ago had to have some carpet in a van replaced so i had to get 3 different quotes for insurance work and expected different $$ on the labor but figured the carpet would be the same price,boy was i wrong got 3 estimates with 3 different prices on carpet and also on the labor

Something has to be wrong with that price. I replaced the much larger trim piece to the right of the radio controls - the one that goes all the way to the passenger side vent and it cost me just over $100 CDN for the part. No way that small piece to the left of the radio controls should be more than $20 or so. Are you sure they didn't give you the price for the larger piece?

Thats what i thought .He doubled checked and said the little piece and quoted the 104 bucks. Im going to try another dealer and check their price. Its to new for junk yards to have any yet.Probably cost about 75 cents to make. Any body going to mexico soon please pick one up for me .lol

Thats what i thought .He doubled checked and said the little piece and quoted the 104 bucks. Im going to try another dealer and check their price. Its to new for junk yards to have any yet.Probably cost about 75 cents to make. Any body going to mexico soon please pick one up for me .lol

Went to another dealer today and he quoted me 114.00 The price is getting worse. lol i think im going to live with the cracked one for now.

God damn, that is crazy. Just out of curiosity, is there any way can you ask one of the dealers to quote on the larger piece that goes over to the passenger side vent? I'm really curious about this. It makes no sense!

• 3 weeks later...