No audio from Sirius

My wife and I just got our Journey a couple weeks ago. We are thrilled with it so far, but having an issue. We took it to the dealer earlier this week to get the factory remote start put in. We got it back, and now we have no audio when tuned to Sirius (factory, Uconnect Touch 4.3S). We can see and browse through the channels just fine, and see what's playing, but have no audio. Called Sirius, they resent the activation signal, but still no audio, even from the preview channel (184). AM/FM/CD works fine. Took it back to the dealer today, but they couldn't figure anything out, were going to do some research and get back to us. Any ideas?

I would agree pulling the fuse to check but the radio is probably fed from more than one power source. Also I'm not sure how long reserve power holds for the radio when the negative battery cable is disconnected but it's at least an hour. When I installed the K&N CAI. I had the battery disconnected that long doing the installation. The satellite receiver may not be outputting an audio signal but I'm not sure if it's powered separatly.

I had an issue with Sirius but totally different than yours. I received a notice my service woud end after my 90 dy free trial from Sirius. I called them and asked why since a one year was included with the car by Dodge. Sirius Customer Service said the dealer would have to call to rectifiy this. They did cut the service but I went to my dealer and they called and had it turned back on (it took them almost an hour talking to Sirius).

• 1 month later...

An update on this, for anyone interested:

Took the Journey to the dealer today to have the radio replaced due to the clock losing time (RRT 11-080). Still no sound on Sirius. Dealer said they worked on it most of the afternoon, but couldn't figure anything out. They are working with Chrysler and Sirius to try to resolve the issue.

An update on this, for anyone interested:

Took the Journey to the dealer today to have the radio replaced due to the clock losing time (RRT 11-080). Still no sound on Sirius. Dealer said they worked on it most of the afternoon, but couldn't figure anything out. They are working with Chrysler and Sirius to try to resolve the issue.

I'll be interested to know what the problem is with this. Haven't had any problems with sirius, though. Love the Uconnect system, but it is quirky.

Does anyone know if the radio components are in the touchscreen part, or the part below it with the HVAC controls and CD player?

The screen is just that, a screen. Kinda like a monitor. The radio is behind and below the screen, behind the hard controls. Just had my radio replaced. The dealer called Sirius and had them activate the service on the new radio before it was even shipped. The satelite worked when the radio was powered up.

• 1 month later...

Happy to report that the Sirius is fixed! The dealer called today, and said that Chrysler had been working on a fix, and called them this morning telling them how to fix it. Something about the signal being sent to the wrong vehicle...I'm not sure. My wife was the one that talked to the dealer, so I don't have all the specifics yet, but apparently it's not an uncommon problem. Will try to call the dealer and post an update when I get the details.