drink bottle stuck in dash beverage cooler

grintwig

Well I guess I was an idiot as well because it happened to me as well! :fool: Anyway, I managed to get the door open by pressing the latch and slightly pushing the door IN and it released. Maybe I just got lucky but give it a try. Hope it works for ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess I was an idiot as well because it happened to me as well! :fool: Anyway, I managed to get the door open by pressing the latch and slightly pushing the door IN and it released. Maybe I just got lucky but give it a try. Hope it works for ya!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mine got stuck also once. i was able to jiggle the cover a little and then it opened. i do believe it was a hot day and i had the air con on, with the cooler thing inside it on also. might be something to do with it being cool in there and hot outside after i opened the door and left the Journey for a bit. something to do with air pressure, i dunno, i ain't no physicist. maybe try jiggling it side to side to let some air out?