Seat Hinge Part Numbers

TheBroekemeiers

Hello all,

I need some help here. In the photo you can see the hinge where the second row single seat pivots to recline is missing the cover. The dealership we purchased it through said they would find the part for me, but have been less than reliable with that. Does anyone know the part number or what the part is called? We have a little one who is very curious and the last thing I want is her losing a finger in this thing! Thanks for any help.

post-3042-0-14240500-1307546690_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I need some help here. In the photo you can see the hinge where the second row single seat pivots to recline is missing the cover. The dealership we purchased it through said they would find the part for me, but have been less than reliable with that. Does anyone know the part number or what the part is called? We have a little one who is very curious and the last thing I want is her losing a finger in this thing! Thanks for any help.

About six months ago I ran across a link to a web-site where you could look up every part on your vehicle.....but for the life of me I can't seem to find where I saved the link. I'm on the road right now and will be home in about two weeks, if I can remember, I'll check when I get home. Hope that's not too late.

Happy Motoring...

Best thing to do is to take that picture you have to another Dodge Dealership in the area and visit their parts counter. I am sure they would be able to order the part for you. I had a plastic cover break (thanks to the kids) in my Caravan, similar type of part, was trim on the seating. Dealership was able to order the part and I had it within a few days. Can't remember the cost, but was reasonable. Other option is to go to a wrecking yard and ask them if they have the part in a wrecked up Journey.

Edited by zack

• 2 weeks later...

About six months ago I ran across a link to a web-site where you could look up every part on your vehicle.....but for the life of me I can't seem to find where I saved the link. I'm on the road right now and will be home in about two weeks, if I can remember, I'll check when I get home. Hope that's not too late.

Happy Motoring...

Nope that's not too late at all, any website like that will definitely be helpful in the future.

Also, zack thanks for the input. I was thinking about taking the pictures to the Dodge dealership down the road from my office or bring the Journey with me to let them see if they can locate it for me.

Thanks again guys.

• 3 weeks later...

@brwengel - I think there are many of us that would love that link if you could find and post it when you return home! :)

I don't want everyone to think that I've forgotten about them; but I'm working out of state and only get home one weekend a month. To be honest with you, looking for that link is usually the last thing on my mind, but I'll make an extra effort the next time I'm home.....sorry.

Happy Motoring...

I don't want everyone to think that I've forgotten about them; but I'm working out of state and only get home one weekend a month. To be honest with you, looking for that link is usually the last thing on my mind, but I'll make an extra effort the next time I'm home.....sorry.

Happy Motoring...

Well it finally happened. I was at home at the right time, and remembered to look for this link, and I was lucky enough to find it from a year ago! Here is the link to the .pdf for a 2009 Journey:

http://www.berrysprinter.com/e-Fiche/Model%20Years/CD5/06-09/09JC.pdf

Hope this helps and enjoy...