2011 BlackBerry R/T Built!

BP_Brandon

Hello everyone New to the forum.....

Ordered a 2011 BlackBerry R/T with everything except for seat booster/chrome wheels and towing (yes I remembered to get the $300 Bluetooth option) on Feb 28th. My car was built on March 24 and is scheduled for transport on April 9. Hopefully the upcoming flooding in the US mid-west (almost all rail movements heading for Canada West flow through the Chicago Interchange) won't delay the trip upto Calgary from Mexico to long.

I have seen a question already on the forum, but does anyone know when the new Fascias will be put on the Journey? I'm hoping mine was built with the new stuff. Also, I agree the Canadian Dodge site is pretty weak compared to the US one. Actually if you go on the US site and build your own Journey, they picture not only the new fascia's on the Crew/RT/Lux models but if you notice they also include cross bars on the roof rack..... Hmmmmm

Anyway... Hello Again !

I have an R/T which I ordered on the 28th as well (although I think the dealership actually placed the order into the system a few days later). Anyway, I originally had a delivery date of April 13, and now it's been bumped to the 21st. I hope there are no more delays! Also, this stuff about the fascias and bluetooth is ridiculous... they should have had these parts available well before the first unit rolled off the line.

• 2 months later...

I work for CN dont hold your breath waiting for your vehicle-rail service isnt what it used to be

But when you do get it enjoy it

leather ipad 2 covers ipad 2 speakers ipad2 smart cover

I work for CN dont hold your breath waiting for your vehicle-rail service isnt what it used to be

Anyway, I originally had a delivery date of April 13, and now it's been bumped to the 21st. I hope there are no more delays! Also, this stuff about the fascias and bluetooth is ridiculous..

Edited by gillian001