i have a transmission ?

So i recently bought a 2015 Dodge Journey SXT AWD and 3 days later the transmission goes out!!! Take it to a shop and they tell me $17000 to fix everything thats wrong with it.. So i buy a 2013 Dodge Journey R/T AWD to take some parts off of it, and im wondering if i can put the transmission from one into the other, they look to have the same transmission per vin# but the gear ratios are slightly different. will this effect it?? can i use it?? thanks for any help in advance!!!!

Screenshot 2024-05-02 085444.png

Screenshot 2024-05-02 085726.png

$17000. for a transmission????OR are there other things needed also?

The 62te AWD transmissions are interchangeable, you just may feel different shift points/feel between the 1, which from such a short time of having the car, you would probably never know the difference. 

It was more to it but it was 10k for just transmission, i thought this would be the easier route, and now it's hard to find someone to take out 2 transmissions and put one back in

30 minutes ago, 5rebel9 said:

$17000. for a transmission????OR are there other things needed also?

The 62te AWD transmissions are interchangeable, you just may feel different shift points/feel between the 1, which from such a short time of having the car, you would probably never know the difference. 

10k for transmission, 7k for various other issues, hoping that most parts can come off this donor car, and thank you so much for the info i thought they would be interchangeable