Wanting an Integrated Booster Seat in 2015 Journey RT

I just got a 2015 Dodge Journey RT and it unfortunately didnt come with an integrated Booster Seat. I have tried to look and find out exactly what years or models this came in but I have been unsuccessful. I am wondering how hard or if its even possible to maybe replace one if I find one at a junk yard. Would this swap even be possible?

Thank you so much. 

Welcome to the forum and your purchase of a Journey.

Sadly, I don't think the Journey was offered with such an option as the integrated child booster seat. I had an '04 Grand Caravan that had the feature....was wonderful with my young at the time daughter.

1 hour ago, ssteffen said:

i was looking in my user manual and it said "if equipped" so i think some do.. lol.  I just don't know what years 

call your local dodge  dealership and give them your info and see if they have a part number for the booster seat and if so start googling that number

1 hour ago, ssteffen said:

i was looking in my user manual and it said "if equipped" so i think some do.. lol.  I just don't know what years 

"If equipped" ofen means it was special ordered  install on build. I don't think any trim level of the Journey had them as a standard feature.

But yes, what member 2late4you suggested the best route to go with your desire for one.

47 minutes ago, ssteffen said:

Thank you!!! I didn't think of that. I'll call tomorrow 

after i googled it it seems they did offer them on 2017 journeys not much info on them BUT they were an option probally more than you will want to find and buy but that is up to you ,,,,good luck and let us know what you do 

Thank you so much. I have googled so much but i could NOT find a year for when they actually had them. Thank you. I am calling a salvage place today to see if they can find one for me so we will see