2016 Journey 2.4 with flashing red lightning bolt and traction control light on

Hello, I have a 2016 Dodge Journey crossroad, 2.4l. Check engine light on codes. P2173, p000a, p000b. After a while, when the car is  turned on, lightning bolt light will start flashing and traction light comes on. Sometimes it takes 2 min other time 10mins. And it becomes hard to accelerate. Have you shut the car off and turn it back on it will go back to normal, but once again after 2 to 10 minutes it will turn lightning and traction light on. I want to know what would be the fix for this I heard replacing throttlebody, but I wanted to see what else would cause P000a/b 

From the google…

P000A is stored when the actual position of the camshaft differs from the position that the PCM expects during camshaft phase changes. The “A” in code P000A refers to the intake camshaft. The “B,” on the other hand, refers to the exhaust camshaft

Dirty or low oil can trigger cam shaft codes.  

Lightning bolt symbol like luzia is saying is usually expensive electronic throttle body. Mechanics have a hand held obd analyzer that can cycle sensors to isolate if it’s a sensor, wire harness etc. Avoids top 10 guess method.