2013 Dodge Journey 2.4 codes PO420 PO300 PO032

Rbhou812

Over the past couple days my 2013 Journey 2.4l started running a little rough, and then got to the point that it doesn't want to drive. Spitting and sputtering when I accelerate, doesn't want to shift right. Also when I accelerate it seems like it's "missing" horribly and looses power instead of gaining power and will barely go over 45 if lucky. And of course the check engine light came on. I just have a simple code reader and it had PO420 PO300 PO032 and PO038 codes. So far I have replaced the plugs, ignition coils, and both 02 sensors on the catalytic converter (the upstream sensor didn't look in horrible shape, but the downstream sensor was defenatly due to be replaced) After I cleared the codes, I took it for a test drive, and the check engine light didn't come on immediately, and is still not on, but it still runs like crap. When you plug the reader in now, it just shows PO420 PO300 and PO032 as "permanent" but still no check engine light. Any ideas? 

EDIT: Sorry this is posted in the wrong forum. First time posting.

Edited by Rbhou812
Wrong forum

Emissions Recall U67 Catalytic Converter Efficiency NOTE: 6-Speed Automatic Transmission (Sales Code DA4) for 2015 (MK) Jeep Patriot, Jeep Compass added to parts section applicability for CEZGU672AA Catalytic Converter. 2011-2016 (JC) Dodge Journey 2011-2014 (JS) Dodge Avenger, Chrysler 200 2011-2016 (MK) Jeep Compass, Patriot 2011-2012 (PM) Dodge Caliber NOTE: This recall applies only to the above front wheel drive vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine (sales code ECN) or 2.4L engine (sales code ED3).       check your vin # as well with any dodge dealership to find out IF this is applicable to your journey....good luck

The 12v in sensor 1 is the wire BR/LG and in sensor 2 is the wire BR/WT, I have never experience the problem you have with my 13' 2.4, other that the intake manifold gasket that drove me crazy to figure it out, I spend a lot of money replacing parts that were fixed with  a $6 gasket.