2011 Journey r/t electrical problem PLEASE HELP ASAP

So my 2011 Dodge Journey r/t 3.6 is having some sort of electrical problem my cars battery light came on first then literally all my other dashboard lights came on a few days after and once all the other lights came on my car quit working tried to start no crank or nothing just dead my cluster would rapidly flash and the language also changed on the cluster screen while this was all happening then all the lights turned off to once again repeat when I hit the ignition button, then it stopped picking up that my key fob was in the vehicle I had a friend of mine pull it with a tow strap to the house then tried to jump it and it didn’t even try to start then the next day we had it on a charger for a few hours and still nothing no crank or anything just a few clicking sounds coming from the fuse box. 

Needs trouble shooting if battery and or alternator are bad. Low voltage can cause all sorts of weird dash lights, normal.

If battery is more than 5 years old I would probably just change it. Always charge a new battery before install.  When it’s running check what voltage alt is putting out. Should be 13.5-15 ish volts with several accessories running.

Edited by John/Horace

12 hours ago, RoseC said:

So my 2011 Dodge Journey r/t 3.6 is having some sort of electrical problem my cars battery light came on first then literally all my other dashboard lights came on a few days after and once all the other lights came on my car quit working tried to start no crank or nothing just dead my cluster would rapidly flash and the language also changed on the cluster screen while this was all happening then all the lights turned off to once again repeat when I hit the ignition button, then it stopped picking up that my key fob was in the vehicle I had a friend of mine pull it with a tow strap to the house then tried to jump it and it didn’t even try to start then the next day we had it on a charger for a few hours and still nothing no crank or anything just a few clicking sounds coming from the fuse box. 

replace your battery and then have your local part store check your alt. to make sure it is charging properly