spare tire

2late4u

Public service announcement here,,,, You might want to check the air psi in your spare tire and also the stem is kinda short  hard to get the air chuck onto it,,,long story made short ,i had a flat but was lucky it was at the house when i found it, bad part it was a sidewall damage so it cant be plugged till i get to the discount tire shop monday morning at least i do have the tire warranty for road hazard so all i will owe is the new warranty plus mounting and balance.... but if it had happened down the street, i would have had my little air pump but the spare is 60 psi and it was flat,so you all might want to check your spare as well.first time in 8-9 yrs that i actually had to use the spare tire

just got it replaced with a new tire at Discount Tire, cost $39.for the new tire warranty and install,got home and removed all 4 tires and used this decal removal rubber wheel from amazon TCP Global Rubber Eraser Wheel with Drill Adapter - Adhesive Remover Tool, Removes Vinyl Decals, Pinstripes, Stripes, Stickers, Tape, Emblems, Graphics Removal on Autos Cars Trucks RV's Signs ( $9.99) to remove the old glued on wheel weights paper and other stuff on the back side and then cleaned them up with a magic eraser as well. looking great then reinstalled the tires back onto the journey and used some tire shine and she is ready to head off to Biloxi in a few days to make out fortune at the casnios...........LOL.or else to build up the tax base for the poor Mississippi. kids