Car won't start and needs to wait a few hours....

Hellog everyone, hopefully someone can help me...

I've a Dodge journey 2011 automatic with keyless start and have a problem....

If I drove my car for a while (at least 30 minutes and more) and I'll turn of the car o can't start it anymore.... I need to wait at least a few hours before it will start again....

Not even jump starting works... Nothing.... I really need to wait a few hours before it finally will start again.

The car is not overheating, and it doesn't show any symbols on the dashboard.....

Sometimes I can drive and turn off and on the car for 4/5/6 times before that Problem comes back.... Sometimes it will happen already after I turned off the first time...

Can someone help me with that?

Cheers Joe

MANY possible causes. Start with cleaning the battery terminals and cable ends then apply dielectric grease to help keep oxidation from forming between the battery posts and cable ends. Just how old is the battery in youir journey? If at 4 years, I'd be thinking seriously about a NEW BATTERY. Also clean and lube the jump post connections on the TIPM and strut tower.

2 hours ago, Joe1991 said:

I tried everything 5rebel9 said but it doesn't help including a new battery....

.any other ideas what it can be ?

check your grounds at the starter , might have to have a garage take a look at it?