HELP!! 2016 journey starting issues

Okay, so I have a 2016 journey, ran fine besides some power loss up hill. Started having a starting issue with check engine light on. It said low voltage after jumping it so got a new battery. When changing the battery I cracked the positive terminal clamp but installed anyways. It worked for a few days until I used my (remote start). Then check engine light came back on and low power start started again.(weak start). Today I changed the positive battery terminal clamp and started the car perfect no check engine light started normal about 6 times. About 10 minutes apart. Was great. But I used the remote start and it sounded strange but started, ran for about 15 seconds, then disabled itself again. When manually starting the car the check engine light was on and fully returned to the starting issue. Ran fine until I tried remote start what is wrong????

Update!!! Disconnected the negative and allowed system to discharge stored power, reconnect and started fine 5 times over about 30 minutes started fine every time until I locked it via remote, then low power start up and check engine light immediately after using the fob just to lock and unlock the car (did not use remote start this time). This is keyless entry and push button start.

Welcome to the forum. Is this an aftermarket remote start, or factory. If aftermarket, start by unhooking it.

Doesn’t sound like TIPM module issue, it was first few model years of Journey that had that issue, although you could clean up contacts with isopropyl alcohol and reseat the module under the hood. 

It’s more likely  a slightly green low power electrical connection some where. Start unhooking plugs and look for green corrosion, clean up contacts/connections along the way. If you can get a Mitchel log in,; a drawing of what relays factory remote start uses would be useful.  

B3527D07-E391-44F9-9ABD-5347246E34C0.jpeg.be0bd259e3768d09e7db6b4e2e5e6d0c.jpeg