dodge journey 3.5 V6 2009 Engine vibration

hi everybody

i just replaced my timing belt at 164000 km one week ago, and going home i feel some vibrations when i m waiting at a stop plate or the red light. i wonder if it is related to this recent maintenance or not.

presently i'm waiting for my rendez vous on the same garage to check what's wrong with my car.

if any one of you had the same experience , please help.        many  hanks.

Changing timing belt is a very big job, lots of stuff has to come apart.  Scanning for codes is always a good starting point.

There are so many things that can create vibrations. Even engine mount on front of engine had to be removed to get timing belt covers removed for belt change.

John makes a good point about the eng mounts and other things,,, yrs ago my daughter was buying a 1998 jeep cherokee that had a bad motor but it was going to be replaced before she got it,,well long story short they put in a junkyard motor that was almost on its last legs but it dfid run so i was doing some maintenance as changing the fluids on the transfer case ( it didnt have a bit in there) and the rear punkin it had some but needed some fluid  when i noticed left side motor mount was missing a bolt and when i checked the others most were real loose and a few other things..daughter says dad the jeeps goes into 4 wheel drive so smooth now i laughed and said ya having some fluids in really helps

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for your advice, when i returned to canadian tire they took at list 30 minutes to say , we have find nothing wrong on your engine , every thing is fine , but it could have a relation ship with your battery charger , because i have put a charger because during the winter , i'm frequently working from home, so i worry for my battery, so they said it's related to this device,  but every one knows , that there is nothing in between , this device wa here since  the last year and every thing was fine , i wonder why only when i passed to canadian tire garage  it becomes like that. the performances of my car on the road still the same.      "to be continued".................

well for certain it wouldn't be due to your battery charger at home to cause a vibration when idling at a light,,, with them saying that i wouldn't trust them no more to work on it,,, might want to run some gas treatment thur your tank for the next 2-3 fill ups.  also when was the last time the plugs were changed ?as well for the air filter,, could be many things as as a 13 yr old car keep us informed and good luck