Driver's Seat Belt Cut Through Moulding

Ezpeezy15

Good day folks,

Have any of you had this issue?   A while back, the clip that keeps the panel secure broke.  Over time, my driver's seat belt has cut through the plastic trim moulding.   It is getting worse, and sometimes the Seat belt does not auto-retract because it gets stuck in the groove.   

I'm looking for a replacement part online and I cannot find it anywhere.   

Any help?   Thanks y'all. 

20220828_142556.jpg

20220828_142539.jpg

Edited by Ezpeezy15
Edit text

after looking at yours i went out and looked at mine, first off the whole side panel is not locked into the correct position,and where it is broke and letting the belt slide up onto the side of the panel looks to be the problem,in the meantime while you are searching for a replacement side panel you could try and use some jb weld or other such glue to mend the crack that is letting the belt get caught up in,,,best place to find that side plastic cover would be the dealership,or a parts/ junkyard, and or stop by any body shop and they should be able to order that part from one of their part suppliers.. be warned there is an airbag or airbag sensor behind that plastic cover piece,,,,, the covers are usually just push in /snap in connector holding it in and can be damaged while removing it...good luck and please report back when you get it fixed for others that might have this problem

i dont buy stuff off ebay, but this is what i found after a simple google search hope it helps,,,,,,,,,,,,

2009-2018 DODGE JOURNEY Left Driver Center B Pillar Trim Cover Molding

Be the first to write a review.

Condition:
UsedUsed
Marks And Scratches

Price:
US $52.99