My Infotainment issues

My experience with Infotainment.com.  Buyer beware!!

I bought a 2018 dodge Journey in January,

I really like the car a lot, I don’t like the 4 inch touch screen.

As soon as I found out you could get a larger screen i have been looking at all of the options.

Well I finally made my decision and went with the most expensive choice, I didn’t want to go with the Chinese android radios, I wanted the OEM equipment with working CD player satellite radio and the original 8.4" screen.

1st off I thought these were new units, they still sell these cars new so why wouldn’t the company carry new units. (My bad I guess)

at over $1000 I really though these would be new, or at least quality controlled.

I work as a quality assurance person in the aerospace field. But it wouldn’t take a professional to notice any of this crap.

The second I opened the package from Infotainment I started seeing bent metal tabs and broken plastic sections.

Needless to say I am very upset by this, The money did not come easily, I had to save up top even make this purchase and now I am so disappointed I don’t know what to do.

Well first I have to send it all back and just hope the next person that sends out the other unit isnt asleep like the first person was.

I am so pissed off by this.

I just wanted every DJ owner to know this could happen if you go with this company.

Good luck out there.

They are going to replace the parts with bent tabs, I could do it but I would rather they be responsible for their own issues.

IMG_5565.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5567.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5572.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

I had commented on your post on Facebook.

You got a pull from a scrap yard - and it was an ape who pulled it out.

I happened to have a nav/RB5 radio (though none of the rest) sitting on my shelf that I bought as a spare for when I had my Journey (I've moved on).  But because I had the spare my radio never gave me ay problems and it still sits there today.

In any case, you should return the garbage you got and get your money back.

• 2 weeks later...

I returned everything and got replacement parts,

everything is good now except the climate control up down buttons don't work, It works on the screen but not the physical buttons.

They sell an ODB2 AUTO Climate Control Programmer for $180

but i was hoping i could find someone that already had one that would sell it to me at a lower price.