Front windows not working

Good day.

All of a sudden my front windows have stopped working. I know it's not the fuse, or the control module. I had pulled the battery and they had worked very temporarily. The module is still able to control the power mirrors, only the front windows aren't working anymore. The rear windows work fine as well. Though I highly doubt it's related, my check engine light came on a few days ago and I need to change my ambient thermostat. 

well you could remove the window control panel from the door and test to see if you got power to the switch ,I would guess the motor for the window has went bad, the wires going thur the door frame to the door in the the rubber boot are know to be a problem area for broken or frayed wires that might be a problem.,,,good luck and welcome to the group

Welcome to the forum. Does passenger side window work from its own door switch ?

If it does, gently manipulate the rubber boot on drivers door beside the hinges.  If they start working, it will confirm wires need repair.

Edited by John/Horace

Thank you for the welcome!!

The passenger side window doesn't work from either side. However I will inspect the wires at the boot regardless. I don't see it being the motors, what are the odds that both would go at the same time besides there is no noise coming from them. As much as I fear it is there a control module in TIPM for those specifically, I know generally there are other things that would fail first before something like that?