May your Journeys be as wonderful as mine!

lmoore1436

Well folks, I got hit by someone running a red light last week. I was totally fine, but the Journey did its job and took the impact and paid the ultimate price. Saturday I went and bought a fully loaded Grand Cherokee WK2 (the WLs are ugly IMO). The Journey was great, never had to do anything other than routine maintenance, never left me stranded and still didn't have any squeaks or rattles at 83k. Also was still on the original brakes, the dealer actually told me they still had 10k left on them when I took them in to replace them. Thank you guys for being here throughout the time I had it, and I hope y'all get at least 20 years out of your journey! 

• 1 year later...

No not at all.  Very simple awd system that will allow one wheel on each axle to get you a little farther in bad conditions than just front wheel drive(single wheel). Can’t even force on back wheels with over ride switch, so no off roading  should ever be attempted. Ground clearance also not enough for off road driving.  You can probably get stuck on wet grass with this vehicle if you have bad luck and minimal driving skills.

It’s a system designed to allow you to keep control in minor snow ice or mud ;  on existing normally maintained roads. Your AI algorithm has good platitude setting; need to tweak tec comprehension…badly. JohanBot.