DJJB

Hey friends,

I ordered some custom mats through F1 Mats. They are a newer company but their product's look is super clean and luxury style. The mats don't fit like a typical replacement mats. They're supposed to cover all the way up behind the pedals and also up the side into the center console(FULL COVERAGE). I got both the front seats and back seat one piece ordered. Apparently, they are struggling to locate the exact sizing for floor mats for my vehicle.

1. Does anyone have the specs for exact measurements of the floorboard/interior carpet? 

2. I also would love to have a flap portion over the two floorboard storage areas that are in front of the back row of seats. Can anyone provide the exact measurements for that? 

Thank you for your help! I'm so happy to have found this forum. 

i use this brand, i like them as they are like a carpet fiber and fit the journey front like a glove,,they also come in a plastic or rubber compound for you all that want a weather proof brand,,,,,,,,,also if you have to give them measurements then they are not a very good company........

3D MAXpider L1DG01212209 Front Row Custom Fit Floor Mat for Select Dodge Journey Models - Classic Carpet (Black)

$70.78