Journey clicking under dash

Jeff Mcknight

Actually, to clarify the above, if the clicking is suddenly abnormally loud, the blend door may be in the early stages of failure. A faint clicking and cycling sound is normal but blend door failure is a common problem on modern vehicles. I have a different vehicle that continued to work for a few months with a short burst of loud clicking before complete failure. At 10 years old,  2 of the 3 failed in short order.

If it is abnormally loud, make sure you know which one it is. Most vehicles have two on the passenger side and one on the driver's side. Left, right, and main. Never done the Journey but, in general, inexpensive and easy to change for the two on the passenger side and a PITA on the driver's side. 

thanks Summer for pointing that out to them, i wasnt that clear on how loud it should be,  i did yrs ago replaced a blower motor on a caravan i had and after replacing it, it would click fairly loud for about 5 seconds or so but it was such a pain in ass to put in and i said to hell with it , i could live with the clicking noise once a day, surprisingly it never tore up and worked fine till i gave it to my granddaughter and she never had any problems with it as well

people can find out anything on youtube these days and how to fix it,i am surprised so many dont check that first, i watch   fix it angel     and      South main auto repair the most just interesting to see them do the repairs...man if we would have had youtube 23 yrs ago it would have been great