Has any one installed running boards on their Dodge Journey- no matter the year or trim. I would like a few pics if you got them please to get an idea of the look. Any opinions on the matter will be greatly appreciated. I am trying to decide between the round nerf bar type or flat style  and which would look best. Goes without saying that "what you like is what you like" so entertain me if you will. I am new to the forum and my search came back with zero posts. Which I am sure is BS because I know this has been asked before now!! Thanks in advance for the rapid responses, pictures, and great and not so great advice!

• 3 weeks later...

My dad installed the flat running boards, they looked good and were black.  The only issue I saw was they did not stick out enough, were tough to get a good footing on.  They needed to be wider, not sure how that would affect stepping / using them then. The vehicle is not quite high enough off the ground to need them I think. It was weird using them, you were forced to take a half step.