2014 dodge journet sxt awd

Pedroz26

I been having a rought time lately with my 2014 dodge journey, not too long ago maybe 2 months i had a real differential problem and got it fixed by a mechanic they charge me around 800-900 new differential by the way, okay now it has been almost a month that i cant move my truck because it started to make a weird noise on the valve body cover, they put a obd scanner and to make it short i had to buy the valve body, solenoids, transmission range sensor, all new and... it still making the same noise and the truck wont move, it try to move but when i step on the gas it wont run at all just the acceleration noise is the only thing that does, it wasnt shifting before it would just mark R in any shift i put on, now it makes every shifting good like P,R,N,D but in manual mode it just stays on D, but still in wont move and im just getting frustated can somebody help me please?

If a reputable shop did all the trans work, the REAR DIFERENTIAL work does NOT come into play for the transmission problem, Then I would seek their willingness to stand behind their work and make it right or refund you your money. IF not, then seek legal recourse. THEN find a better shop!

One thing you left out of your post is what type of use and how many miles you have put to this Journey. Sometimes more diagnostics need to be done than just hooking up a scanner and replacing parts by codes. There are usually 4 to 5 other things to check for a code other than just changing a part.