Hello!

TeeJay

Just a quick introduction; recently bought a 2011 DJ SE manual speed, 2.4L , 7-seater. 
Its reasonable price and mileage (162k km) did it for me; ofcourse apart from the fact that it’s huge! :) My dogs and wife love it and so do I.

Anyway, started to collect some extra’s like roofrails, foglights, already replaced the little topbox because of faulty lid and even got my hands on some SXT lettering. Now looking on the forum for advice on how to install everything.

have a great day!

welcome to the group, what do you mean top box?  also be aware of the undersized brake rotors on your 2011 easy to warp had one myself after going with just some regular good aftermarket rotors i didnt have much problem tho,, there is a way to upgrade them to larger rotors and pads look thur the forum part under brakes if you want to go thur that work tho

Edited by 2late4u

Tanx for welcoming! 
by little topbox I mean the little top dashboard stowaway box! ? (btw I’m not british)

I got the roofrails (roofrack) separately; need to install it later .

thanks for the tip on the brakes, will look into that!