blend door actuators

traction

New member here.      Hi, i have a 2011 Journey Crew Awd with Climate Control. When I am sitting and listening to the radio my blend doors are always moving even though the heat is off ,and the ignition is set to acc. Even moves after exiting the vehicle without any keyfob near it. as soon as the door opens they start moving. Thank You in adavnce.

This is normal (in my 2011) 
I believe the car is cycling the vents closed to prevent moisture intrusion. Why it does it in phases is beyond me.
I've spent the night in the car a few times and it'll do it with no prompt. 

It's only abnormal if it

1) make noises that are worse than normal:  'normal: electronic servo noises' (Bad: clank clank grinding gear noises or similar)

2) keeps going for more than 30 seconds: Normal: 15 -30 seconds of noises, then silence. (Bad: aimlessly cycle over and over and over for 2-3 minutes)

3) during normal engine-on operation you cannot get the different vent modes (defog, floor, face, recirc, or heat / cool to operate in all three zones. this means the blend/bleeder mechanisms have failed, and need replacement.