Journey 2.0 SXT CRD 2009 battery drain

Hello,

I am starting to loosing my mind with trying to solve it.

Theres a battery drain with about 3-4 Amps, but its not constantly, I mean Its like about 2 minutes with great 0,02 A and then raise up to 3-4 A for about 1-2 minutes. Its not even always the same during the time (sometimes takes 2 minutes, sometimes 1 minute or even less).

Is there any extra fuse box except under the hood?

I am looking forward for Your suggestions.

Greetings

Pawel

Welcome to site. Yeah inside at passenger feet is most of the interior power fuses in a panel.

Blue tooth module acting up is the worst parasitic drain issue on Journey,  search site. Can pull fuse easily.

How many miles, which engine ? Cars have a go to sleep sequence when the car is shut off; need to have doors closed and wait a few minutes before it will drop to lowest draw. Approx 50-100 milli amps for clock etc. 

Thanks for a welcome :)

Ive already checked under the glove box without result, theres no fuse box. Maybe under the carpet?

Its '2009 2.0 diesel SXT CRD (like in topic) with 120k miles. Yeah, I know about time to go to sleep sequence. I've checked with open car and with closed (after about 30 minutes).

Yesterday I've found one solution, there was a lot of corrosion in a towbars electrical socket. Now its already cleaned, lets see what will happen after a day.

Btw, abouth the bluetooth - can be turned off by the car settings (just to turn on while its needed)? 

Greetings

Bluetooth usually comes on when car is started,  Radio setting is to pair with phone and make it functional. I think unit will still draw power even if it not set up;  if car running...it’s drawing power. When Bluetooth module screws up it stays on drawing power even with car off and key removed.