Front left seat cushion cover replacement

JT77

Has anyone replaced the OE fabric seat covers? Not mentioning any names but someone smoked in the car and burnt a hole in my drivers seat... (Never been smoked in before and I’d rather pay $200 for a new OE seat cover  and do the work myself than lose 7.7 percent of my cars value. I have Strobe/Sedoso cloth – Light Frost Beige interior in my 2017 Journey SXT and want to order from Mopar which I can find the part but how do you know if it’s the right color? Is there a part number on the seat covers I have now somewhere for comparison? Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by JT77

Dealer using vin can normally cross reverence paint colour and most other details from a vehicle.

Lots of oem parts do have a tag with part number, you would have to check.

Most front seats have side air bags now, don’t just start poking around; might be better to talk to auto trim shop first (often glass shops have people they work with).  Even tow truck drivers opening a locked drivers door have triggered side bags with bad results.

I did Some research and found the part number for it that coincides with my interior Part Number: 1UK75HL1AA Now I just have to look into the airbag stuff because I do have side  airbags on the seats and I don’t want to mess anything up. Thank you 

That is probably  the full cushion with fabric cover. You might be able to buy just the cover. Upholstery guy might be able  to do a repair.

If airbag was just plug and play you could get a seat from auto recycles. Not hard to change; but the airbag has to programmed to airbag module. Even passenger seat often has weight sensor to shut off bag if seat is empty.

Call auto recycler s , maybe they will sell just seat fabric cover individually.