From owners manual:

ECO / ECO-on (Fuel Saver Indicator) — If Equipped

The ECO-on indicator will illuminate when you are

driving in a fuel efficient manner and can be used to

modify driving habits in order to increase fuel economy.

The ECO display will toggle between ECO and ECO-on

depending on driving habits and vehicle usage. Press the

Odometer / Trip Odometer / ECO (Fuel Saver Indicator)

button to change the display from odometer to either of

the two trip odometer settings or the “ECO” display.

When i turn the key to the on position (engine not on), i can switch to the ECO mode in the display..

However... when I turn the engine on, the option is no longer there

Anyone figure out how to turn this on ?

Another issue... the express window down feature (press and hold second click (unlock) on remote to open front windows).

Is this a standard feature on all models... I have the SE Canada Value Package and can't seem to get this to work.

thanks

When i turn the key to the on position (engine not on), i can switch to the ECO mode in the display..

Another issue... the express window down feature (press and hold second click (unlock) on remote to open front windows).

Is this a standard feature on all models... I have the SE Canada Value Package and can't seem to get this to work.

I just cycle through the trip odometer(s) to the ECO mode after the engine is running. I thought that once I put it in that mode, it stayed there indefinitely, but I don't use the feature enough to be sure. If no one else answers by tomorrow, I'll try it out in the morning and report my findings.

As for the express window feature, I couldn't say if it is standard on all models. Works on mine, a '10 SXT here in the States. I think it's a reprogrammable feature so maybe it became "un-programmed" for you?

I just checked. Once I put it into ECO mode, it stays there, even after turning the engine off and restarting.

I'm not sure if you have the same system as I do, but on mine, "ECO" is displayed in place of the trip odometer reading under the tachometer. You have to repeatedly push the right button under the speedometer to cycle through the two trip odometers, the regular odometer and eventually, the "ECO" mode.

I just checked. Once I put it into ECO mode, it stays there, even after turning the engine off and restarting.

I'm not sure if you have the same system as I do, but on mine, "ECO" is displayed in place of the trip odometer reading under the tachometer. You have to repeatedly push the right button under the speedometer to cycle through the two trip odometers, the regular odometer and eventually, the "ECO" mode.

thanks for the time dp360,

that was my understanding as well but for some reason it won't display ECO with the engine on...maybe it has to be enabled as part of Freight/PDI and

they forgot...considering my tire pressure at day of pickup was 45psi in each tire

I will check with service next time the car is in

• 2 weeks later...

The ECO mode appears when you select the compas/temperature display, ECO appears under those 2 when you are supposedly driving economically.

ECO will NOT show if you are using the autostick or in any gear OTHER than "D" with the normal automatics.

Thing is, you can drive more economically with the autostick in traffic, and on roads with hills and such; but ECO will not show when driving with the autostick.

From owners manual:

thanks

From owners manual:

thanks

I'm not sure if this is your problem regarding the window issue, but from the manual (pg 37 of my '09 US manual);

Reset

It may be necessary at some point in time to reactivate the

Auto-up/Auto-down feature. To do so, perform the

following steps:

1. Pull the window switch up to close window completely

and continue to hold the switch up for an

additional two seconds after the window is closed.

2. Push the window switch down firmly to the second

detent to open the window completely and continue to

hold the switch down for an additional two seconds after

the window is fully open.

Hope this helps, let me know if this was your issue. Happy Motoring...