Clicking noise

So I have a 2012 Journey and there is a strange clicking noise for about 10 sec. or less from the back right panel where the 3rd row seat is at for about a couple of days now.  It only happens when you first start it up, but if you turn off the vehicle and restart it again, it will not repeat the sound.  I've notice when you do a cold start it will make the noise, except for today when I was in a drive through, it made the sound.  I done some research, but what I have found that it could be the actuator, but all of them are in the glove box making the same clicking noise, but the noise is not coming from there, so not sure if it is the same thing.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

just google on you tube, never have had to replace mine,they all are in a bad space to work on, i would only use a  OEM  MOPAR part myself will cost you more but better quality on a hard to change part...good luck ps as long as it is working and just clicking i wouldn't worry about it

Actually I have a follow up question to the same issue that happened yesterday, so the clicking noise also happens when the car is off. I noticed it happens right when I open the door(s)So is it the same thing?

Rear blender door actuator  Mopar $53 Canadian pesos, convert to US dollars on site. Press info link for decent jpg pics on Rockauto.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=9876484&cc=3015568&jsn=449&jsn=449

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,2012,journey,3.6l+v6,3015568,heat+&+air+conditioning,heater+blend+door+actuator,10721

Edited by John/Horace

5 hours ago, NamX69 said:

Actually I have a follow up question to the same issue that happened yesterday, so the clicking noise also happens when the car is off. I noticed it happens right when I open the door(s)So is it the same thing?

they usually reset after the engine and all power has been shut off, not sure if opening a door would reactivate them to reset, either way there is no real problem except the replacement of them