I have a 2010 Dodge journey I have a few lock issues.

1. When inside the car with the child lock off for both rear seat doors they won't unlock or allow the door to open even if pulling the latch.

2. When I lock the car with the fob all doors lock except the driver side even if I lock while in the car driver side won't lock the other doors will lock and unlock from the door panel switch and when I open the driver door.

thanks for looking hope someone can shed some light here.   

Advanced issues found

⭐

6 minutes ago, OhareFred said:

For number 1 you need to unlock the doors with the door switch.  Pulling the handle before you manually unlock it won’t open it. <----That is correct 

not sure on number 2...

I don't really like the back door locks too much myself, but it is a safety feature I suppose and I guess it's not that hard to push the button.

As far as the driver side door not locking, there are a few posts with suggestions on here. Do a search and start there. 

19 hours ago, Armando G said:

I don't really like the back door locks too much myself, but it is a safety feature I suppose and I guess it's not that hard to push the button.

As far as the driver side door not locking, there are a few posts with suggestions on here. Do a search and start there. 

Well not a problem hitting the unlock switch I use the car for Lyft and it kinda creeps people out that they can't open the door but not a big issue though I ask here to see if there was a fix for it.

It does seem odd that the back doors have the child safety lock and even with them off still won't open though.