Engine going to Limp mode randomly/Falty Oil pressure sensor P06DD Code

Seb

I have a 2014 Dodge Journey R/T AWD with190 000 Kilometers...I just had an Intake Camshaft replaced along with a roller rocker. My car was misfiring before the change randomly. After the change of camshaft and roller rockers it stopped misfiring and the codes are gone. I also changed the spark plugs and coils, new air filter and battery. An oil change was performed on the Journey 1 month before the camshaft was replaced. As my camshaft was being replaced I added an oil cleaner and a transmission fluid repair. Now after driving the car only 1 day and a few kilometers it started driving different like it's vibrating. Then the engine light came on.I took to my mechanic to check the code and it came up P06DD. Oil pressure sensor. He resented the codes and I went home.Then after about 50 kilometers later the car started going on limp mode and light came back on. It did it 3 times. I stopped the vehicle after pulling over because I was on the highway. The light went off. On my way back about half way through the light came back on and it went to limp mode again. I stopped driving it and will be changing the sensor. I was wondering if anyone had this problem with the same symptoms?

no it's an add-on fluidTransmission repair fluid and oil cleaner add on. The engine light code is po6dd and with the Chrysler manual. Code means oil pressure sensor failure the transmission seems fine it shifts gears no problem and it's not as if hating limp mode is not only for transmission failures

2 hours ago, Seb said:

no it's an add-on fluidTransmission repair fluid and oil cleaner add on. The engine light code is po6dd and with the Chrysler manual. Code means oil pressure sensor failure the transmission seems fine it shifts gears no problem and it's not as if hating limp mode is not only for transmission failures

i never use all the oil additive or seal treatments being hawed and sold