2009 Dodge Journey

Tommy

I have a Dodge Journey for no reason the break pedal went to floor took it to shop 3weeks later they called said they couldn’t fix it they blead it put master cylinder on it didn’t fix it i got it back I put caliper on it and power blead it got brakes drove it for 5 months worked good then wife said pedal was bad again i checked it was going to floor i pumped it up and it worked fine for 3months then it went to floor again sometimes it’s good but will go to floor again no leaks don’t have a clue what problem is dose anyone have a clue 

Edited by Tommy

1 hour ago, OhareFred said:

There is an issue with the rubber lines going to the calipers getting pinched by a clamp.  The clamp gets rusty and squeezes the rubber line.  Other then that I’m kinda out of ideas but maybe someone else will chime in....

and i remember that the article he said the rust builds up right under the strap and you really cant see it from the side of it as well, and their was the other poster that said he was getting a low pedal at different times and it ended up being a caliper that froze up and wasn't  working, i believe he said he had some one pushing on the brake pedal while he watched each caliper to see movement