Where is the blower resistor?

Hoof

Our 2017 Dodge Journey Crossroad Plus is 20 days out of it's warranty period and today in the drive thru at Chick-fil-a the air coming out of the front vents became extremely weak. In fact the blower fan eventually stopped completely, but then came back blowing weak again. So far with the research that I've done it seems to be a pretty common symptom of a bad blower resistor, but I cannot figure out where it is located. I watched several YouTube videos on where to locate it, but my Journey does not seem to have a resistor where all the videos lead to... Interestingly enough the power for the blower fan is three wires instead of two...

Can anyone tell me where to find the resistor or possibly what I might be missing?

I have also done the following:

• Checked the fuses.
  • Replaced the blower relay.
  • Cleaned the cabin filter.

Thank you!

1.png

2.png

Edited by Hoof

have no idea but run by your local part store most will be able to show you the part with the what it will cost , and they might be able to point it out as well also the dealerships part department should be able to price it for you and then say where is it located their books should be of some help as well...good luck  easy to replace usually takes about 5 minutes once you find it