Mopar battery date code

Hello! I have recently purchased a used Journey 2010 SXT 4cyl. I checked the battery and seems to need a replacement.

It looks to be the original Mopar battery! So I have two questions, if you could help me.

First of all, how could I decode the inscribed code on it? I have searched and found some info, but I'm not sure, because it is a bit different from what I've seen. Not very clear though.

Second question is about RC and Ah. The battery shows only 100Min RC which converts to 41,6Ah. Isn't this too low for our car with all these electric circuits?

PS: As I said I'm not sure, but if the battery is the original one, then it lasted 10years! Wow..

IMG_20191214_103850.thumb.jpg.9d79a8356b406ce00ced3bcc46d0124f.jpgIMG_20191214_103907.thumb.jpg.6a46b78cbafe1b1ff075a58497923ec2.jpg

Edited by Watchman

Thank you both for your replies. I am mostly curious about this battery. That's why I'm trying to decode the inscription.

Of course I will buy a new one and have already found a similar to replace, but I'm just wondering for the original. It seems to me that it is not as powerful as the car demands.

Edited by Watchman