Wheel stud dimension

Watchman

Hello guys. Nice to find this great community! I have recently bought a used Dodge Journey 2010 and found out that a wheel stud is broken and the lug glued on.

As I am living in Sweden now it is a bit difficult to find much information and parts. Could you give me advice about the dimension of the stud please?

Any good site that could help me find several part numbers for our model would be appreciated. :)

Edited by Watchman

$3.99 U.S. auto zone Dorman - Autograde M12-1.50 Serrated Wheel Stud - 14.42 mm Knurl, 47.2 mm Length   i just google the info....   e bay as well $7.99 there  

Mopar
Part Number
6508707AA
Item Condition
New
Item Description
Wheel Stud
Manufacturer Brand Description
Wheel Stud-Ref# 3 on Diagram Only

iconRing.gifITEM SPECIFICS
Item Name: Wheel Stud
Category 1: Rear Suspension
Category 2: Rear Suspension
Category 3: Brake Components
Part Ref# on Diagram: ONLY PART REFERENCE #3 ON THE DIAGRAM IS INCLUDED
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
Height: 2.335 [in]
Length: 1.035 [in]
Weight: 0.55 [lb]
Width: 1.035 [in]
See Item Specifics section for additional specifications about this part.
iconRing.gifVehicle Fitment Summary
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicle's Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table. Also review the notes section in the compatibility chart for additional specifications about this part.

This part generally fits Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep vehicles and includes models such as 200, Avenger, Caliber, Compass, Grand Caravan, Journey, Pacifica, Patriot, Sebring, Town & Country with the trims of 30th Anniversary Edition Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, American Value Package Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, AVP Sport Utility 4-Door, Base Sedan 4-Door, Base Sport Utility 4-Door, Canada Value Package Hatchback 4-Door, Canada Value Package Sport Utility 4-Door, Crew Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Crew Sport Utility 4-Door, Crossroad Sport Utility 4-Door, Express Hatchback 4-Door, Express Sport Utility 4-Door, GT Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, GT Sport Utility 4-Door, Heat Hatchback 4-Door, Hybrid Platinum Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Hybrid Premium Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Latitude Sport Utility 4-Door, Latitude X Sport Utility 4-Door, Limited Convertible 2-Door, Limited Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Limited Platinum Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Limited Premium Sport Utility 4-Door, Limited Sedan 4-Door, Limited Sport Utility 4-Door, Lux Sport Utility 4-Door, LX Convertible 2-Door, LX Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, LX Sedan 4-Door, Mainstreet Hatchback 4-Door, Mainstreet Sport Utility 4-Door, North Edition Sport Utility 4-Door, North Sport Utility 4-Door, R/T Hatchback 4-Door, R/T Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, R/T Rallye Sport Utility 4-Door, R/T Sedan 4-Door, R/T Sport Utility 4-Door, Rush Hatchback 4-Door, S Convertible 2-Door, S Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, S Sedan 4-Door, SE 30th Anniversary Edition Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, SE Hatchback 4-Door, SE Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, SE Plus Hatchback 4-Door, SE Plus Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, SE Plus Sport Utility 4-Door, SE Sedan 4-Door, SE Sport Utility 4-Door, Sport Sport Utility 4-Door, SRT-4 Hatchback 4-Door, SXT 30th Anniversary Edition Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, SXT Hatchback 4-Door, SXT Lujo Sport Utility 4-Door, SXT Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, SXT Plus Hatchback 4-Door, SXT Premium Hatchback 4-Door, SXT Premium Sport Utility 4-Door, SXT Sedan 4-Door, SXT Sport Sedan 4-Door, SXT Sport Utility 4-Door, Touring Convertible 2-Door, Touring L Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Touring L Plus Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Touring Mini Passenger Van 4-Door, Touring Sedan 4-Door, Uptown Hatchback 4-Door . The engine types may include 1.8L 1798CC 110Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 2.0L 1998CC 122Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 2.4L 2360CC 144Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 2.4L 2360CC 144Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged, 2.7L 2736CC 167Cu. In. V6 FLEX DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 2.7L 2736CC 167Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 3.5L 3497CC 215Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated, 3.5L 3518CC 215Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated, 3.6L 3604CC 220Cu. In. V6 ELECTRIC/GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 3.6L 3604CC 220Cu. In. V6 FLEX DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 3.6L 3604CC 220Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated, 3.6L 3605CC 220Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated. This part fits vehicles made in the following years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
Edited by 2late4u

Thanks a lot for the info. I was also finding some studs that were 49 and 50mm and they were supposed to fit to our model, but I was looking for the official specification as you stated.

I believe that it is better to be of the same length.

Then I need to find a shop to buy, because the shipping cost to my country from US is extremely high. Thanks again for your help. I'll keep looking. ;)

5 hours ago, Watchman said:

Thanks a lot for the info. I was also finding some studs that were 49 and 50mm and they were supposed to fit to our model, but I was looking for the official specification as you stated.

I believe that it is better to be of the same length.

Then I need to find a shop to buy, because the shipping cost to my country from US is extremely high. Thanks again for your help. I'll keep looking. ;)

would seem like your local tire store or garage should be able to do it at a reasonable cost

• 2 weeks later...

Just to inform that the Chrysler Europe gave me the K06508707AA artnr, which has the same dimension, but differrent thread! So it doesn't fit.
I need to find the Mopar 6508707AA (same code except from the first letter) which is the US version or buy another nut just for this stud.
Anyway, I'll find the solution. I only wanted to inform the EU owners to be aware.