MoMopar

I'm no expert, and I'm unfamiliar with the 2010. I don't have a solution, but what I'd do is systematically troubleshoot the problem with the following methods to see if you can isolate the issue: 

Assuming you're referring to thermal issues: 
Is the heat fully controllable on both sides (when the A/C is off)?

With the A/C off and the temp selectors both at cold and with a hot engine, are you able to get ambient temp air out of all vents? can the heat be controlled manually at all temp levels levels (when with no-AC, no-Auto). If it's not uniform, then the issue may remains blend valve; maybe there is derbies preventing it from closing all the way.

With the AC-ON and Auto-OFF, can you get all the vents to blow cold air at max setting with a cold engine... how about with a hot engine? try this: with the engine COLD, turn AC-on [max cold], Non-Auto. does it produce cold air at all vents?, - - now, with the engine hot, try AC-on[max cold], Non-Auto: Does this produces uniform cooling? If it's uneven, then it's still likely a problem with the blend valve.

does this issue only happen when AUTO mode is on? if only when auto mode on, then I think it's the driver's side cabin thermometer is faulty or may have cold air blowing on it causing it to incorrectly guess the cabin temp on the driver's side.

Good luck! 

Have you changed the cabin filter?  It’s behind the glovebox but very easy to do.

Do you have 1/2/or3 zone controls?  In other words can the passenger seat their own temperature different from the driver?  Is there a control for the rear passengers? If so there are MULTIPLE air blend actuators, one for each control.

let us know.....