2012 Journey Crew 4.3 UConnect Problem

I have a 2012 Journey Crew with the 4.3 Uconnect. It will not pair my phone. The radio/climate and  all other features work correctly just not the Uconnect. It just displays the "Ready to pair Device"  Icon. but when you got to push the button nothing happens. We did a hard reset by unplugging the negative post off the battery and kept it off for half an hour. Hooked the wire back up and the Uconnect worked correctly again...but for about 2 days....then it went back again  to what it was doing above. Does anybody have any suggestions?...or has anybody run across this problem? I really don't want to go back to the dealership, even if I knew what part number to buy (I am thinking it must be some kind of module, or stand alone unit) that would be a help. Or if I buy a part does it have to be programmed at the dealership in order to work correctly??. (This is out of my mechanics skillset so I am hoping Journey Forum can come through!!)  Thanks....

not a solution, but I also have BT issue. 

Although I may be wrong; I'm pretty sure this is just normal finicky Bluetooth operation from a car from 2011,12. Mine fails to pair, lags often, and fails to connect for media 50% of the time.

I found if I leave my phone's BT on, it will always connect if I don't look at it- However, if it isn't connected immediately when the car starts, and the radio boots- it's a 5 minute headache of my phone and car not getting along.

Hope you find the solution.

We have had this car since new so we are familiar with the lag issue, this is something all together different. If I remember correctly when you take the center panel off, the Uconnect has its own stand alone piece that plugs into the radio guts?? (Not sure) Anyways hoping that someone here has ran into this, and maybe can share a Mopar part #  or diagram would be great for it??or a simple fix that may work.. Thanks...