3 years 44k miles

lmoore1436

So it's been 3 years and 44k miles now and I can officially say I am still very happy with my V6 DJ crossroad AWD. No mechanical problems, not even brakes having to be replaced yet (though I feel a tad bit of a shimmy slowing from highway speeds). When I first bought the DJ this was my main concern after signing the papers and then coming home to read the reviews but it has been great so far. My previous car (2016 civic) had all kinds of electrical gremlins that caused me to be stranded a few times but no such problems here. The ride is smooth, and even on the original tires! The transmission as I've always said could use some finessing by Dodge, but that's nothing too major to complain about. I've acquired a few random squeaks throughout the cabin as time has gone by but nothing that distracts me and definitely nothing like former cars I've had. Overall still happy with my purchase! P.S. sorry I haven't been on in a while, but when things go pretty smoothly you tend to not be on here very often ;)