Thanks for adding me

Hi all.

I am here on the hunt for some knowledge on a uk spec 2010 Journey 2.0crdi, looks like a 2.0 vw Engine to me, Had one towed in yesterday with non-start problems and when the key is on there is nothing turning on at all,  the only thing showing on the instrument cluster is hood open warning, nothing powers up no door locking or anything and no comms on diag tool due to no power-up.

I only got a short time at it yesterday and will be back at it tomorrow to see what's up with it and was wondering if anyone had the same sort of problems, I am based in Ireland and these are not a popular brand here so limited on info other than the main dealer who is not helpful at all.

Any help/info would be much appreciated.

The battery was changed for a new one, Earth points checked and used jump lead for new earth as well still the same, nothing with the key turned on, I am going to have to find a wiring diagram for a UK model journey to see what gets power at ign on, the image is all that I get with key in on.

5f774fd9-5785-4e91-8623-b934e01b97bc.JPG