2009 suspension Upgrades

So recently had a balance and rotation done, one front tire was worn to belt on the inner shoulder, other tire was working on it. Alignment and alignment check both said to be good but the ride is terrible.

2009 Dodge Journey SXT. Not sure what suspension it has but roughly 3.5-4 years struts were done, Monroe quick struts on all 4 corners.

Looking to upgrade the whole thing to air ride ideally if that's an option otherwise what  can I do to tighten it up some and fix the rear end sag from the stereo I have in it.

All 4 lateral links in the rear are shot they tell me. Need adjustable stuff anyways to compensate for the camber. Didn't come across adjustable toe parts though.

So this is kinda a multi part question.

What is the best way to upgrade for extra weight?

Can you do springs on the rear of these cars?

Do air ride kits or lowering kits exist?

What about upgrading away bars as I've seen in topics of later model years?

35k on tires since October and already starting to have issues, would like to solve this asap.  If I dont make sense please ask me to clarify.

Side note- doing brakes AGAIN on this POS. Just did 4 months ago... That's routine anymore.

Thanks for ant help you guys can give me. I'm to thing to learn but haven't come across much yet.

Brakes already tried. What would it involve?

I tried the larger brakes and 2 piston calipers from a 13. Didn't work. Wrong mounting holes on the spindle.

I got the idea from here for it but I'm not sure what went wrong.

As far as struts and stuff what can I do? Would I be better off piecing struts together rather than buying loaded ones? Springs for the rear?

I also keep seeing self leveling rear end, can anyone tell me about this?

I help work on and build dirt track cars so I may be doing custom bars where needed for sway bars, lateral bars, and tie rods if itd be worth it. Not sure if I can upgrade the sway bars in this car.

Forgive me guys. Don't work on road cars to often but wanting to learn