Just found this on the Consumers Reports website.  Haven't tried nor likely will.  Might be useful to someone.

https://www.consumerreports.org/automotive-technology/how-to-reboot-your-cars-infotainment-system/

How to reboot your infotainment system (their headline)

FCA (Includes Dodge, Jeep, Ram)

Uconnect with 8.4-inch screen (2013-2019)
• Put the car into accessory mode by hitting the ignition button but without having your foot on the brakes. This turns on the accessory systems of the car. Then hold the temperature up button (red) and the temperature down button (blue) simultaneously for at least 8 seconds. The engineering menu should appear. The last menu item on the first page is Reset Radio. This will reboot the system.

Uconnect (2013-2019)
• Press and hold down the mute and source button for up to 10 seconds.

• 3 years later...

One problem. There is no Mute button on the Dodge Journey setup. I've been searching forever to find a way to access the Engineering menu so I can do a Factory Reset on a radio I just got from Infotainment. It has this weird problem were the Nav system reboots roughly every 8 minutes. I just timed it to 7 minutes and 20 seconds. I need to do it again tomorrow to see if I get the same time between reboots. It's looking like some kind of software glitch. Too bad I can't find a way to download the software to refresh the system.

Edited by Spektyr
Correction