2014 Dodge Journey Heater Hose Assembly Issue

jtamay3

Hello All,

I've been lurking this forum hoping to find a solution to my problems. I have a 2014 Dodge Journey SE (4 Cyl), and it started overheating after a car wash about a week ago. Finally got a mechanic to take a look at it this past weekend. I didn't drive it in between other than 3 blocks to the mechanic. They found a crack in the heater hose assembly (the Tee connector) and wanted to charge me nearly $600 to fix it. Looking at it, it was just hoses and clamps which was pretty darn easy to take off until I found the problem part. My issue has been trying to find a replacement T-connector. I don't know what the size of the connector is (can't seem to find this anywhere on dodge's website). 

Anyone know where I can find the size? The tubes themselves look to be in good condition, but the my plastic T connector must be replaced. I don't want to buy a whole new heater hose assembly for one small connector part.