Performance coil pack?

Bryman31

so a friend has a 300c.  my journey is cooler hahaha, anyway he just got these RIPP coil packs

he swears he can tell a significant difference.  i asked him since he put in a CAI at the same time did that help??  he isint sure but is positive it was a worthy investment.

they are horribly priced, i was wondering everyone's thoughts on something like this?

most products like this are more subjective to what you want to believe. only a dino test would show any improvement, kind of like k-n air filters giving you better performance and mpg (which i do use but havent noticed anything except saving money of the replacement filters) kind of like a placebo pill if you believe in it it works for a while.  just my thoughts.plus to save any money on gas mileage it would be a very long time considering the price they want.also your friend doing both things at one time he really cant say which one helped him the most if any.

11 hours ago, 2late4u said:

most products like this are more subjective to what you want to believe. only a dino test would show any improvement, kind of like k-n air filters giving you better performance and mpg (which i do use but havent noticed anything except saving money of the replacement filters) kind of like a placebo pill if you believe in it it works for a while.  just my thoughts.plus to save any money on gas mileage it would be a very long time considering the price they want.also your friend doing both things at one time he really cant say which one helped him the most if any.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.... ^^