AWD whine?

Hello

is it normal to notice a whine when accelerating?

I just had my gears and clutch changed in my transfer case because of the whine, but before it was all the time whining especially when slowing down. I still have a whine but only when accelerating and it not a noticeable as it was before the repairs. Is this normal? To hear some when? or should there be no whine at all. I’m still under warranty and I want to make sure it’s fixed right while I have the warranty.

thanks

• 2 months later...

So the dealer ended up replacing some gear and a clutch in the transfer cas and the turbine noise when I slow down went away but it’s still there when accelerating. I have brought it up many times but I still get them telling me the tech took it for a driving and it normal. I don’t see how anyone would be ok with this turbine noise. It’s very noticeable to me, on a side street with music off it’s all a hear. Do you guys with awd hear anything like a turbine, a high pitch whine like a turbine, it goes away when you let off the gas and changes tones with gear shifts? You only hear it when in low speeds. 

why wouldn't be okay. I would demand the service manager ride with me in your journey and point out the noise you are hearing and  then say now we will take a test drive in a different awd journey on the same roads and show him the noise  difference if their is one....if they wont find a different dealership and remind then nicely that you buy your vec where you get them serviced