I think I know the answer to this question, but why not ask?  By now there is a wealth of information and knowledge about our DJs out there.    

My wife just bought a compass trailhawk with the android auto feature.  I love it.  So much better than the functionality of the uconnect.  Is there any way (dealer or aftermarket) to upgrade the uconnect of my 2011 to be able to be compatible android auto?

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 5:40 AM, redtomatoman said:

I think I know the answer to this question, but why not ask?  By now there is a wealth of information and knowledge about our DJs out there.    

My wife just bought a compass trailhawk with the android auto feature.  I love it.  So much better than the functionality of the uconnect.  Is there any way (dealer or aftermarket) to upgrade the uconnect of my 2011 to be able to be compatible android auto?

Peace.

This info is worth less than 2 cents so take it for it's worth. The part that adds the Android Auto or Apple connect to the main unit is the bottom CD part. If you get that from a Chrysler 300 or some other compatible car then it could work. This is what I read somewhere and I cannot recollect where. There is also something called lockpick or something like that which could add that to the unit.

The only reason I wanted that initially was for maps but I really have come to like Garmin and Sirius XM.