HID's - Group buy, and save money

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darnet i just noticed this shit looks like it will drain my pockets so the low beems is 1 seperate thing an so is the high beems

Yeah, all the lights/beams are seperate. Do your low beams. Don't do your highbeams. There will be some problems if you do. Besides, you can't flash people/animals with HIDs. I'm not sure about your fog lights. I don't think there are any known problems if you do them, so you should be fine. You just need a extra relay harness.

ok so the hids and the relay harness which sells seperate? ,is it a good idea to buy from ebay i always do and bought items and never had a problem though many of them were saying that its just plug and play and if i do decide from ebay which kid do u recommend to look for?

yes im a cheap spender but i do read carefully before purchasing

I bought mine off ebay, but the ebay store was also a local seller in my area. I did it that way just in case something went wrong, I could find them and use the warrenty. Just make sure your seller is located in the U.S. . There is a lot of them on there from overseas. Some kits do come with a relay harness. If it says complete, just make sure it has a relay harness. Oh yeah, if they say

you don't need one, don't believe it. You need one.

Here are some kits for low/high beam and fog lights. Only $79.99 per kit and it comes with all wiring and ballasts. Plus, you get to choose from 3000k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k and 12000k all for the same price.

http://www.hidkit.com/Dodge-Journey-HID-Kits/

They seem ok. I will say this, a good kit will have a lifetime or 5+ year warrenty. I can't find the warrrenty information on those anywhere.

They seem ok. I will say this, a good kit will have a lifetime or 5+ year warrenty. I can't find the warrrenty information on those anywhere.

Good point. I didn't even think about looking up the warranty info. Found out that it is a 1 year full warranty.

• 2 weeks later...

will look into it guys thanks u guys made me finish my last decision.i have another question the high beams i wanna get that too but i dont want it hid i want it bright but no hid cause rmember if im going to beam someone it does take time to warm up so do you recommend any lights

will look into it guys thanks u guys made me finish my last decision.i have another question the high beams i wanna get that too but i dont want it hid i want it bright but no hid cause rmember if im going to beam someone it does take time to warm up so do you recommend any lights

rixel?

You can go with sylvania SilverStars for the hi beams. I bought the generic kind off ebay for my hi beams. To be honest, after running HIDs for the low beams, nothing can compair to them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...