Winter Wheels and Tires - Ready To Mount!

onecrazyfoo4u

I purchased these last year for our DJ and used them for one winter (Nov 2016-Mar 2017).  Didn't even bother putting them on this winter before we traded it in (pathetic snow year for us). Paid $860 new from TireRack.com (receipt attached to prove it). They are General Altimax Arctic Winter Tires sized 225/65/R17 with winter wheels (saves the hassle of having to mount/dismount each season, and saves your nice wheels from getting trashed over winter). You can look up the excellent tire reviews online. They were superb tires and got us up the mountains and hills with ease. Selling because we sold our vehicle and they don't fit our new Durango. Tires only have 3-4k miles on them, easily >90% tread left. Saves you hundreds over the price of new ones. They will fit many 5 lug Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Chevy, GMC vehicles, plus many others. The lug bolt pattern is 5-127. Comes with 20 lug nut too, 12x1.5 thread.

Asking $550 OBO.  I'm located in Utah for a local pickup, or I can look into shipping costs and work with the buyer to help cover it.  Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Correct it says 234lb but that seems heavy.  I would guess roughly 40lbs each.  I've shipped wheels and tires before through ups and they we're roughly a buck a pound to ship.  I can try doing a quote, but I'm guessing it would be about $150 total for shipping.  I could help cover the rest if it's over.  Let me check and see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, VermontJourney said:

I'd love to have these and will probably end up ordering something similar from TireRack in the fall!  I thinking shipping would probably be a lot to VT though...:(

Yeah unfortunately I'm sure it would be similar or worse than the one for Ohio I checked above.  Can't believe how much shipping is for these!

make up some for sale ads and post on other journeys in parking lots when you see one also post them for sale down at your local gas station or dealership if they will let you. might try to sell them to a local car lot, good luck on the future sale

17 hours ago, onecrazyfoo4u said:

Yeah unfortunately I'm sure it would be similar or worse than the one for Ohio I checked above.  Can't believe how much shipping is for these!

I know.  I can't figure out how Amazon makes money with the shipping.  I can buy tires and wheels from them at a great price and get them shipped for free.  Volume I suppose...

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, Futbol90x said:

Where u located ?

He's in Utah.  (Post # 1).  I would have bought them myself if I could have found a way to get them across the country w/o spending an arm and a leg on shipping.