Random non essential electrical problems

I have the 2014 journey, base model. Bought it used in 2016 with 35k miles. Now I'm at 63k. About 6 months ago, the radio screen would shut off (music would still play) and the lights in that compartment would shut off, AC buttons, light about cup holders etc. This would happen every couple weeks, and would last maybe 3 seconds. But the past month, it's started happening more. Atleast 3 times a week. Just today, it happened again, but this time my doors unlocked, radio screen shut off, and my Speedo tried dying. This time it lasted maybe half a second, as the Speedo only dropped maybe 10mph, then hopped back up. Also, about 2 months after this had started happening I accidentally shattered the screen on the radio. It still lights up and shows everything fine, just the touch screen doesn't work. 

Let's be honest here, electrical issues like this can not be diagnosed on a forum. You can have anything from a weak fuse to an electrical short somewhere in the system OR a corroded connection that is shorting the system out. It could be on a major current or a connection in the dashboard. You need to get it tested to narrow the issue down, and if you are so lucky, you bought the extended warranty (as stated by jkeaton). If you do want to do your own diagnostic work, start with your fuses and the ground wires. Remove the ground wires because even though they may look great, corrosion could still build up on the connection...just had a similar situation with my daughter's Ford. We got lucky, after cleaning the negative wire of the battery, everything worked fine...1 month now and no issues.

Good luck.