Service Tire Pressure System?

larryl

Anyone had this message pop up on the EVIC screen? 2013 Crew

It happened to me yesterday but the weird thing is the sensors are all showing the tire pressures of each tire and they are correct but the tire light is on with a stored message.

I have read there is a module located somewhere so may be that is the culprit...off to the dealer next week to see what they say.

IMG_20171018_162108712.jpg

i would let 10 psi out of each tire then add it back and take it for a drive to see if it goes off and or disconnect the battery for 20 minutes, you might have one of them thinking tire pressure is low even tho it isn't... worth a try. when googling the problem it said if your message was blinking then their was a equipment problem if it stays on steady  then it is  a valve problem or low tire... good luck

• 5 weeks later...

What kind of weather are you in right now? Cold temperatures will make that message appear for a brief moment. Turning the vehicle off and back on after a few moments usually fixes this.

Up north here when it's -35oC it almost always comes up for about 5 seconds then dissapears, but only happens every now and then below -20oC.